Halong Phoenix Cruiser
Cruises level: Superior Cruises Cruise Build: 0 Material: Wooden Junk No of cabins: 14 cabin
Great for: Family with kids, Family with teens
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Cabins and rates
Halong Phoenix Cruiser 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 2: Halong bay - hanoi
Halong Phoenix Cruiser 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
Day 2: Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cua Van floating village
7.00 – 7.45: Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
8.30: Leave the Halong Phoenix Cruiser on a support boat and cruise to the southern part of Halong Bay. This route takes you to Lan Ha Bay and passes by some famous islands such as Frog and Chop Stick islands…
10.00: Kayaking begins and you can explore the different parts of Lan Ha Bay passing several beaches and limestone formations. After paddling for about 2 hours, relax, swim and explore a private beach before lunch.
12.00: A fresh seafood lunch is served on the support boat.
13.30: The transfer boat will take you to another area to kayak. Spend around 1-2 hours kayaking and in the late afternoon you will visit Cua Van Floating Village.
16.00: Return to the Halong Phoenix Cruiser where you will spend the evening. Tea, coffee, fresh fruit will be served on the sun deck.
19.00: Have dinner and spend overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong bay - hanoi
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Boutique Library
- Rowing Boat
- Masssage and Spa
- Boutique shop
- IDD at the reception
- Turndown service and daily presents
- Laundry service
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Movie nights
- Wooden Game
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
0 Customer reviews for Halong Phoenix Cruiser
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises