White Dolphin Cruise
Cruises level: Deluxe Cruises Cruise Build: 0 Material: Wooden Junk No of cabins: 10 cabin
Great for: Family with kids, Family with teens
Prices starting from:
Book now to get this fantastic price
Cabins and rates
White Dolphin Cruise 2 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi
White Dolphin Cruise 3 days
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
Relax under the starlit sky before retiring to the comfort of your cabin.
Enjoy chatting at Bar.
Enjoy night fishing.
Day 2: Halong Bay
Early risers can enjoy the sunrise and the quiet breathtaking beauty of bay’s landscape.
08:00: Breakfast on board.
09:00: Transfer to another boat cruise to visit TortoiseIsland, Man’s head island, DongTienLake, Van Gia floating villages.
13:00: Have lunch and relax times.
14:30: Continue kayaking to BatCave and explore the Natural World Heritage in your style.
16:00: Free leisure for swimming or back to junk to enjoy relaxing or the sunset.
19:30: Dinner and overnight on the junk.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi
07:30: Enjoy the sunrise, the lapping waves, the fresh sea air, the gentle breeze or get up at your leisure. Complimentary cake, tea & coffee are available on request.
08:30: Visit the most famous cave "Amazing cave”.
09:30: A fantastic cruise on the bay, passing Ga Choi Island (FightingCockIsland), Dog Rock Island and IncenseBurnersIsland… (tide levels permitted).
Brunch will be served on board as you cruise back to to White Dolphin pier. Disembark at Bai Tu Long Coffee.
12:30: The driver will picks up to come back to Hanoi.
14:00: Stop over in Dong Trieu town to have 30 minutes short break.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi.
Facilities & Service
General of Facilities
- Theme Cruise
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Boutique Library
- Rowing Boat
- Masssage and Spa
- Boutique shop
- IDD at the reception
- Turndown service and daily presents
- Laundry service
Activities on Board
- Singing and Dancing
- Cooking class
- Taichi in the morning
- Tours of Floating Fishing village
- Movie nights
- Wooden Game
Cruise Inclusions & Options
- Taxes & Service Charges
- Welcome Cocktail
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
- Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- Meals as stated in cruise program
- Tai Chi Session
- Cooking Class
- Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay and back
- Kayaking Services
- Airfares, and Hotel Accommodation
- Visa to Vietnam
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Surcharge for New Year, Christmas
Booking Cruise Policy
- Check in on board: 12:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Return Hanoi: 3:30 PM
- The FOC rate for children under 5 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. Only 1 (one) child under 5 years old traveling with two (2) adults is allowed for FOC per cabin.
- Children from 5-11 will pay extra charge 75% of adult rate. Children 12 and above must pay full fare as adult.
- An extra charge of USD 25.00 per extra bed if required to set up in the cabin for 02 days/1night program or USD 35.00 per extra bed for 03 days/2 nights program (already included in children rate). An extra charge of USD 10.00 per baby cot for 02 days/1 night program or USD 15.00 per baby cot for 03 days/ 2nights program if require. This extra service is subject to Paradise Cruises availability.
- The child rate for children from 5 to 12 years old is applicable for 1 (one) child sharing a cabin with 2 (two) adults. In case the child occupies the sole cabin, the rate for adult is applied
- Peak season surcharge: Surcharge of $50 per person per night applies for travel period from 20 December 2016 to 5 January 2017.
- Shuttle bus: $35/ adult and $30/ child round trip. Pick up point: at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
0 Customer reviews for White Dolphin Cruise
Based on 0 reviews
Comments are provided by customers who have previously taken this cruise trip
Recent viewed cruises